Aug 26, 2012

Forbidden Siren archives #3: Village of the damned

Third in the series of PS2 horror game Forbidden Siren inspired fan comics I drew between 2004 and 2007. "Village of the damned" takes place between "Accidental tourist" and "Little shop of horrors". I drew this in 2007 but didn't finish it back then. I colored the comic only recently but unlike the precious episodes seen here, the coloring was done by hand. I scanned the pencil artwork, turned them into more black & white and printed out for coloring, and scanned the finished pages back to the computer and added hand-written lettering. I didn't do my homework properly though as I didn't refer to earlier comics for the girls' clothes (you see, I did the coloring before I dug out the previous episodes from the archives). I thought I remembered the colors! 

page 1
 page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
Art: J. Piira, story: P. & J. Piira

Siren is © of SCEE, Milla, Kasumi and Ryo are © me

No comments: